The EZVIZ FIVE PLUS 4K Action Camera loves adventure as much as you. No matter what adventure you're on, it captures vivid 4K video at 30fps or slow motion at 240fps, all with a 158 deg viewing angle. With over 64 recording modes, you can get the shot you need from your drone, bike, or surfboard. You can even use the camera underwater, changing settings 10 feet below the surface with the touchscreen back door, and taking the camera 131 feet down with the waterproof case. When you're not next to your camera, you can still change the settings from your phone using the EZVIZ SPORTS app and dual-band AC Wi-Fi. 4K video at 30fps Long battery life 2" touchscreen Dual microphones EZVIZ SPORTS app The action camera has a high-end Ambarella A9SE chipset for recording longer and processing 4K video while using less power. It also uses EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) for steadier shots when shaking or bumping happen while recording. The FIVE PLUS also works with drones. Quickly attach it using the included mounting accessories and use HDMI or USB to see what you're recording from your phone or controller. No matter how you mount the camera, the G-sensor lets you flip the video before recording so you can mount it upside down and record video right side up. Multiple mounting options make it easy to quickly switch batteries or the microSD card (up to 128GB) for all-day recording. (microSD Card UHS-1 or Class 10 recommended
- EZVIZ FIVE PLUS Action Camera - Waterproof Case - Touchscreen Back Door - 2 Lens Cover - Pivot Arm with Thumb Screw - Curved Adhesive Mount - Flat Adhesive Mount - Vertical Release Buckle - Mounting Frame - Mounting Frame for Drone Gimbal - Thumb Screw - 3.3" (1m) USB Cable - User Manual - EZVIZ 1 Year Limited Warranty (N. America) with Lifetime Technical Support - Micro SDHC Car
- Record 4K video: at 30fps, 2.7K at 60fps, 1080p at 120fps, and 720p at 240fps. A wide-angle lens captures 158 deg viewing angle for amazing panoramic footage. A low-light mode captures vivid video even at twilight, up to ISO 12000. With 64 recording modes, match a setting to any high-speed or slow-motion shot.
- Record longer: using an Ambarella A9SE chipset for up to 90 minutes of 4K recording on a 1200mAh battery.
- 2" touchscreen display: lets you instantly watch recorded videos with sound. Also included is a touchscreen backdoor accessory for changing settings even when 10 ft. underwater.
- Cold weather recording: lets you capture HD video in temperatures as low as -4 deg F (-20 deg C). A durable and waterproof up to 131 feet (40m) housing accessory isalso included. Dual microphones reduce wind and background noise for clearer audio in loud environments.