True to its spherical shape, the 360fly 4K is a compact camera capable of capturing and streaming a spherical view of the world around you. Unlike multi-camera spherical rigs, the 360fly 4K uses a single, 240° fisheye lens to capture a wrap-around view of your surroundings without having to stitch separate video files together in post. It also offers an immersive 190° field of view in POV mode. The camera's 16MP sensor supports 2880 x 2880 video at 30 fps, with video recorded to 64GB of internal storage. The camera features a soft, non-slip exterior coating and is resistant to light rain, splashes, dust, and drops from up to 4.9'. Additional features include motion-audio-activated recording, time-lapse mode, built-in gyroscope, and non-assisted GPS. The camera works in concert with the free 360fly app for both iOS and Android. Once the app is installed on your phone, you'll use it as your all-in-one viewfinder, remote, and editing device, and instantly upload interactive 360° edits directly to Facebook and YouTube. You also have the ability to create and share 16:9 edits and panoramic stills for sites that aren't compatible with 360° files. Additionally, you can stream 360° video live via the free Livit mobile app. Note: This camera records 360° horizontally, but not vertically. As a result, there will be a blind spot at the bottom of your 360° video.
- The 360fly 4K video camera delivers everything you need to capture your entire surroundings in immersive, interactive 360° 4K video from a single digital unit.
- Powerful 16-megapixel image sensor. Provides 4K video resolution 2880 x 2880 pixels up to 30fps.
- Provides professional video features. Includes time-lapse and front-facing modes as well as motion and audio activation.
- Eight glass element ultra-fisheye lens. Allows to capture your life in immersive, interactive 360° video.
- Gyroscope, non-assisted GPS and Live Stream via mobile app